Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Obama resorts to fear mongering
February 5, 2009 - 13:05 ET The Obama National Anthem... GLENN: I am amazed at the comment today from Barack Obama that if we don't pass this stimulus bill right now, the recession may prove to be irreversible, that America may never recover from our inaction right now. That is -- wow, that's incredible. He said this recession may linger for years, our economy will lose five million more jobs. You know what this is? This is really a hedge because he can say, "Well, I didn't get my stimulus bill, I didn't get everything in my stimulus bill that I wanted," as this thing lingers for years, if it doesn't get much, much worse. (read the rest of the story on Glenn's website) Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Obama resorts to fear mongering
0 comments:
Post a Comment